Olive and June Winter 2022 Mani Ideas (+Discount Code)
A collection of mani ideas inspired by the Olive and June Winter 2022 Collection
The new Olive and June Winter 2022 Collection is a Winter Wonderland of vibrant colors perfect for colder weather! There are gorgeous, deep colors plus a few lighter shades to compliment them perfectly. My absolute favorite addition are the gold flecks, though!
The new collection includes 7 new nail polish colors and 5 press on sets. You can get the full mani system, which includes all 7 polishes plus the accessories needed for a perfect at home mani for $70 with my discount code: RACHELK20
OR if you just want the nail polish, grab the new set of 7 polishes for only $56 (a $7 savings)!
Why Olive And June?
I adore this nail polish since it actually lives up to the claim that it lasts 7 days without chipping. It’s the ONLY nail polish I wear and I personally bought the Winter collection with my own money! Olive & June is a woman-owned business and their nail polish is vegan and cruelty free.
If you want more information, check out my full Olive and June review to see why it’s worth the hype!
In honor of the the Olive and June Winter 2022 launch, I’m sharing 24 mani ideas that will cover you for any occasion this season!
*Disclosure – I earn a small commission for any products purchased through the links below. Thank you for supporting this blog!
Olive and June Winter 2022 Mani Ideas
Browse through a collection of mani ideas inspired by the Olive and June Winter 2022 nail polish and press on collection! From simple, easy manis to designs that will dazzle, there’s an option for every one on this list!
Olive and June Winter 2022 – Keep It Simple
Classy and quick are the name of the game when you swipe two coats of these colors on your nails for an uncomplicated mani.
- Cheers – Super Pale Blue
- Dry Clean Only – Cozy Putty Taupe
- In The Clutch – Vibrant Magenta Red
- Plaza – Deep Mulberry Purple
- It’s Actually Dark Green – Mega Dark Emerald
- Make A Res – Rich Dark Navy
- Is It Too Much – Glimmering Gold Flakes
If you really want to keep things simple, choose one of the new press on nail kits. I have used Olive and June’s press ons many times and truly nothing beats the short time it takes to apply them.
They’re my go-to for special occasions when I don’t want to worry about anything messing up my mani before a fun event! I am so in love with Glitter Grad and Christmas Tree from the Olive and June Winter 2022 collection!!
- Glitter Gradient – Frosty white with gold glitter tips (Short Round Style)
- Evergreen Tree – Light pink with mini Christmas Trees (Extra Short Squoval Style)
- Shimmer Snowflakes – White with silver snowflakes (Medium Oval)
- Solid Plaza – Medium Oval Style
- Solid Make A Res – Extra Short Round Style
Plus, with my code: RACHELK20 you can now get the full Winter 2022 set as part of a mani or pedi system and get 20% off!! This brings the price of the 7 colors, shiny top coat, and mani must haves down to only $70!
Olive and June Winter 2022 – New Year’s Eve / Holiday Party
When you want an extra special mani for one of your holiday events, try out one of these ideas to jazz up your ensemble!
- Add Is It Too Much (gold flakes) as a third coat on one nail of each hand or over all your nails to add some sparkle!
- Use the Matte Top Coat instead of the Shiny Top Coat to create a stunning, unique look
- Add Is It Too Much to just the tips of your nails for a celebratory twist on a French manicure
Olive and June Winter 2022 – Ombre Inspo
If you want the most bang for your time / skill level buck, ombre manis are hands down the winner! They require essentially no extra time since you’re applying the same number of coats but create a statement look that will turn heads.
- Blue Ombre – Ombre’s don’t necessarily need 5 different colors, so try using this combo: It’s Actually Dark Green, Make A Res, Cheers, Is It Too Much, & Make A Res.
- Red Ombre – Similarly as above, for a red hued ombre try: Plaza, In The Clutch, Dry Clean Only, Is It Too Much, and In The Clutch.
- Darks Ombre – When you want to focus on deep colors, go with It’s Actually Dark Green, Make A Res, Plaza, In The Clutch and Is It Too Much!
- Winter Collection Ombre – My favorite combo for the winter collection if you want to use 5 different colors is Make A Res, Plaza, In The Clutch, Dry Clean Only, and Is It Too Much.
Olive and June Winter 2022 – Fun & Festive
When you’re looking to add a bit of whimsy to your mani, try one of these adorable and festive options!
- Candy Cane – Alternate In The Clutch and Cheers for a candy cane look
- Polka Dots – Paint all your nails with Plaza then add polka dots with Dry Clean Only
- Merry Christmas – Alternate In The Clutch and It’s Actually Dark Green for a classic Christmas mani
- Plaid Stripes – Paint Plaza or Make a Res and add a lighter color stripe vertically and horizontally to create a plaid design
- Stickers – Grab a set of nail stickers and accent one or all of your nails with stars, lines, or other fun shapes!
Which of these mani ideas from the Olive and June Winter 2022 collection are you most excited to try out yourself??