Are you tired of using Goodreads to track the books you read? Do you wish you could review detailed statistics about your reading year? Do you want to know which publishers or recommendation sources provide your favorite books? Are you a book blogger who struggles to keep track of Advanced Review Copies?
My 2020 Reading Tracker is designed for you!! Enhance your reading life with a comprehensive spreadsheet that will meet all of your book tracking needs. It’s perfect for both casual readers and book bloggers/bookstagrammers.
- Casual readers can take advantage of the detailed reading tracker to input books you read. It’s similar to Goodreads, but much more user friendly and easy to filter and sort.
- Book bloggers and bookstagrammers will love the ARC Tracker to help manage advanced copies and due dates for posts and reviews.
- Everyone can see their reading stats updated real time throughout the year! There’s even a graphic that tracks your progress toward your yearly reading goal.
- One of my favorite features – you can give half stars!! No more wavering between a 3 star or 4 star read! Anyone using Goodreads knows this will save HOURS of internal debating 😊
2020 Reading Tracker Features:
- A detailed reading tracker to input books as you read them throughout the year
- ARC Tracker to help organize the ARCs you receive, associated publication dates and review due dates
- Analysis tab which shows a wide variety of stats about the books you’ve read
- Progress toward your yearly book goal
- Summary of basic stats including total pages read, average star rating, etc
- Pie charts showing the % of male vs female authors and book format
- Number of books read by month and genre
- Average star rating by genre and publisher
- And more!
Plus, the entire spreadsheet was created by me and is completely customizable. Included with your purchase is my full support for any customization (within the realm of my Excel knowledge). If you want to add additional columns, charts, or features, simply send me an email and I’ll rework your tracker!
When you purchase this tracker, I’ll email you the Excel file along with basic instructions to use the spreadsheet. The file can be uploaded and used in GoogleSheets & Numbers, but certain features such as the Reading Goal Progress and two of the charts will be disabled. I’m working on a GoogleSheets/Numbers friendly version, so if you cannot use Excel, please let me know and I’ll provide the updated tracker as soon as it’s ready.