2021 Reading Tracker
2021 Reading Tracker includes a detailed spreadsheet to keep track of all the books you read, TBR list, ARC tracker for book bloggers and bookstagrammers, and an analysis tab featuring tables and graphs to analyze your reading year.
The 2021 Reading Tracker is now available!
Are you tired of using Goodreads to track the books you read? Do you wish you could review detailed statistics about your reading year? Do you want to know which publishers or recommendation sources provide your favorite books? Are you a book blogger who struggles to keep track of Advanced Review Copies?
My 2021 Reading Tracker is designed for you!! Enhance your reading life with a comprehensive spreadsheet that will meet all of your book tracking needs. It’s perfect for both casual readers and book bloggers/bookstagrammers.
- Casual readers can take advantage of the detailed reading tracker to input books you read. It’s similar to Goodreads, but much more user friendly and easy to filter and sort.
- NEW 2021 FEATURE – A To Be Read list to keep track of books you want to read.
- Book bloggers and bookstagrammers will love the ARC Tracker to help manage advanced copies and due dates for posts and reviews.
- Everyone can see their reading stats updated real time throughout the year! There’s even a graphic that tracks your progress toward your yearly reading goal.
- One of my favorite features – you can give half stars!! No more wavering between a 3 star or 4 star read! Anyone using Goodreads knows this will save HOURS of internal debating 😊
- Returning Customer Discount – If you’ve previously purchased a reading tracker, email me at email@example.com for a 20% off coupon code!!
2021 Reading Tracker Features:
- A detailed reading tracker to input books as you read them throughout the year
- A TBR list to write down books that you hope to read (New for 2021!)
- ARC Tracker to help organize the ARCs you receive, associated publication dates and review due dates
- Analysis tab which shows a wide variety of stats about the books you’ve read
- Progress toward your yearly book goal
- Summary of basic stats including total pages read, average star rating, etc
- Pie charts showing the % of male vs female authors and book format
- Number of books read by month and genre
- Average star rating by genre and publisher
- New for 2021 – A diversity chart to track books you’ve read by POC
- And more!
Plus, the entire spreadsheet was created by me and is completely customizable. Included with your purchase is my full support for any customization (within the realm of my Excel knowledge). If you want to add additional columns, charts, or features, simply send me an email and I’ll rework your tracker!
When you purchase this tracker, I’ll email you the Excel file along with basic instructions to use the spreadsheet.
The file is GoogleSheets / Numbers friendly!! The only graphs that won’t be included in this version are the average star rating by publisher and recommendation source.